- RainbowYOUTH: RainbowYOUTH is a charitable organisation dedicated to helping young queer and gender diverse (LGBTIQ) people up to the ages of 27, as well as their wider communities.
- OUTline: New Zealand’s only nationwide specialists in gender identity and sexual orientation with 0800 telephone support and counselling service staffed by trained volunteers. OUTline also offers face-to-face counselling by qualified counsellors either in our offices or via Skype.
- Holding Our Own (HOO): Support Group for Parents of LGBTQ Children.
- InsideOUT Wellington: InsideOUT is a national organisation which works with youth, whānau, schools and communities to make Aotearoa a safer place for all young people of minority genders and sexualities to live and be in.
- Intersex Awareness New Zealand: ITANZ is a New Zealand registered charitable trust and provides information, education and training for organisations and professionals who provide services to intersex people and their families.
- The I'm Local Project: The I’m Local Project focuses on contacting high schools, medical centres, hospitals, libraries, marae and community centres in more rural or isolated area of Aotearoa and supplying them with free resources about gender and sexuality.
- WaQuY: Waikato Queer Youth is based in Hamilton Central and offers a safe, awesome space for all youth, who identify or don't identify as queer.
- Outerspaces: Outerspaces works to celebrate the lives of young people with diverse genders and sexualities in the wider Wellington region through: - Advocacy - Education - Support and - Connecting Youth, families, government, schools and communities.
- Q-Youth: a Nelson based organisation that provides support, information, advocacy and education for LGBTQ+ young people and their friends, whanau and communities.
- Q-Topia: Qtopia is a social support network for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, intersex, takataapui, fa’afafine and all diverse/questioning (rainbow) young people in Waitaha (Canterbury).
- Village Collective: https://villagecollective.org.nz/
- Ara Taiohi: We are a membership-based organisation with over 750 personal and organisational members representing a diverse range of groups such as alternative education providers, youth mental health services, councils, youth justice early intervention, youth workers and youth work organisations, careers organisations, youth one stop shops, research agencies, youth development networks and collectives, district health boards, addiction services, training providers, transition services and more.
- Rainbow Tick: We will help you to create the policies and processes that will drive a supportive and productive workplace that specifically recognises and welcomes sexual and gender diversity.
- Human Rights Commission NZ: Our purpose is to promote and protect the human rights of all people in Aotearoa New Zealand.
- Auckland Sexual Health Services: Auckland Sexual Health Service aims to provide sexual health care that is client focused, culturally appropriate and of an excellent standard. We are a specialist service offering free and confidential sexual health care including: diagnosis and management of sexually transmitted infections, sexual health counselling , sexual health education, including Peer Sexuality Support programmes for schools.
- Family Planning NZ: We provide a range of services including sexual and reproductive health information, clinical services, education and training and research.
- MindOUT: MindOUT develops and delivers national suicide prevention initiatives aimed at building the capacity of the mental health and suicide prevention sectors to meet the support and wellbeing needs of LGBTI populations,
- The National LGBTI Health Alliance: The National LGBTI Health Alliance is the national peak health organisation in Australia for organisations and individuals that provide health-related programs, services and research focused on lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex people (LGBTI) and other sexuality, gender, and bodily diverse people and communities.
- Safe Schools Coalition: Safe Schools Coalition Australia is a national network of organisations working with schools to create safer and more inclusive environments for same sex attracted, intersex and gender diverse students, staff and families.
- QLife: QLife is Australia’s first nationally-oriented counselling and referral service for people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, and/or intersex (LGBTI). QLife provides nation-wide, early intervention, peer supported telephone and web based services to people of all ages across the full breadth of people’s bodies, genders, relationships, sexualities, and lived experiences.
- GLAAD (Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation): a media monitoring organization whose goal is to "[amplify] the voice of the LGBT community by empowering real people to share their stories, holding the media accountable for the words and images they present, and helping grassroots organizations communicate effectively."
- GLSEN: (Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network): a national organization that seeks to end discrimination, harassment, and bullying based on sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression in K-12 schools.
- It Gets Better Project: The It Gets Better Project's mission is to communicate to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth around the world through social media that it gets better, and to create and inspire the changes needed to make it better for them.